How many Christians will participate to DFD2014?
The title says it all. The Document Freedom Day “celebrates the importance of Open Standards for all electronic documents, whether public or private”. And these are the reasons why all Catholics, and all Christians in general, should promote this kind of event and take an active part in it:
November 2005: Free Software’s surprising sympathy with Catholic doctrine
Do you know of any priests, Bishops, theology professors and similar who will organize, promote or attend DFD2014 events? Please let me and the Eleutheros Project know.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Calicut: How and Why Open Hardware and Open Source can and should be used in non-western countries
- La Comunificadora is back with some new, challenging projects
- About Marco
- The myth of passive social media users, and their war on absence
- WHO can AFFORD not to fly in 2020? People or companies?
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Two surely unrelated primacies the USA can be proud of
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- DNS glossary and tricks
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...