The biggest lie on the Internet...
All images on
This is crap, guys. Now, if you believe that everything online should be in the public domain, that’s an entirely different matter. We may even discuss it some other time.
But stuff readily available online is NOT by default in the public domain. Not at all. It never was. Get real. If, in 2013, you still put a “disclaimer” like that on your website, you are either lying or your “understanding” of copyright is screwed beyond repair and should be reset. Please do it. The current copyright system is a mess, but one of the first steps to reform it is to understand how it actually works.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- One more proof that private Peak Car is here
- Limits and risks of "data as money"
- Two surely unrelated primacies the USA can be proud of
- First World Luxury Problems
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- DNS glossary and tricks
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...