ALL intelligence "needs uncertainty". Not just "Artificial Intelligence"
Here is one of the “least expected research findings” of the century:
- “AI will make better decisions by embracing uncertainty.”
- other notable quote from that article: ArtificialIntelligence research shows that “To become truly intelligent, machines need a sense of the unknown”
Big deal. Who would have thought? So do human beings. Never forget it. Never trust human beings who are absolutely certain about everything they know, or do. As William of Baskerville says in “The Name of the rose”: “What terrifies you most in purity?” “Haste”
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Calicut: How and Why Open Hardware and Open Source can and should be used in non-western countries
- La Comunificadora is back with some new, challenging projects
- About Marco
- The BEST part of "No YouTube for not commercially viable YOU"
- It should be completely illegal to sell stuff NOT like this
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...