Open Data, Open Society: a research project about openness of public data in EU local administrations
Update 2011/01/11: the first report from this project is now available online
As some readers may already know, I regularly follow Open Government and Open Data issues. This month I have started working on a research contract for the Laboratory of Economics and Management (L.E.M.) of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, in the context of the Dynamics of Institutions and Markets in Europe (DIME) program (1). Here are a synthesis of the goal and scope of this project, and a call for information.
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- COVID19 in Italy, I've almost had enough
- COVID19, and family quarantine
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...