Good news for all parents and teachers: it's Ubuntu User Day
When it comes to computers, many parents and teachers feel they are not competent enough to judge if the way their children use computer is the best possible one. Sometimes, they simply ignore that there is more than one way. Luckily, none of these hypotheses is true. Keep reading and you’ll know why this is one of the best moments to discover why and find alternatives.
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- COVID19 in Italy, I've almost had enough
- COVID19, and family quarantine
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...