Good news for all parents and teachers: it's Ubuntu User Day
When it comes to computers, many parents and teachers feel they are not competent enough to judge if the way their children use computer is the best possible one. Sometimes, they simply ignore that there is more than one way. Luckily, none of these hypotheses is true. Keep reading and you’ll know why this is one of the best moments to discover why and find alternatives.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Calicut: How and Why Open Hardware and Open Source can and should be used in non-western countries
- La Comunificadora is back with some new, challenging projects
- About Marco
- The myth of passive social media users, and their war on absence
- WHO can AFFORD not to fly in 2020? People or companies?
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Two surely unrelated primacies the USA can be proud of
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- DNS glossary and tricks
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...