This is a long-range thinking, highly creative website: what about yours?
Here’s a post a bit more frivolous than what you’d normally find here. I’ve just discovered a funny but useful online service: Typealizer analyzes a blog and classifies it according to its content. Here is what it said when I entered the Stop! internet address on that page:
*The analysis indicates that the author of [http:*stop.zona-m.net](http://stop.zona-m.net) is of the type: INTJ - The Scientists*
which means, according to Typealizer, that the part of me that writes these pages is:
*The long-range thinking and individualistic type. They are especially good at looking at almost anything and figuring out a way of improving it - often with a highly creative and imaginative touch. They are intellectually curious and daring, but might be physically hesitant to try new things. The Scientists enjoy theoretical work that allows them to use their strong minds and bold creativity. Since they tend to be so abstract and theoretical in their communication they often have a problem communicating their visions to other people and need to learn patience and use concrete examples. Since they are extremely good at concentrating they often have no trouble working alone.*
If you go to Typealizer and repeat the test with the Stop URL, that is stop.zona-m.net, you'll also get a nice diagram showing which parts of my brain Typealizer thinks I'm using when writing here.
Cool. Now what?
As far as I can tell, 80% of the definition above (which, again, only applies to that part of me visible through these pages) is correct (creepy, huh?)... in the following sense: I am not saying that I am all that's written there, and I don't know if I am, but surely that's the kind of service I try to offer with this website. I just hope that the examples I give here are clear enough, in spite of Typealizer's warnings. It's up to you to judge if this is actually the case or not. Personally, I've found Typealizer to be fun and, above all, another example of what I like in the Internet: it may not be accurate, but it sure helps to think about yourself and to ask (to yourself or anybody else) the right questions! Remember, if they can make you ask the wrong questions, the answers don't matter. Now go and find out on Typealizer what kind of blog is yours! Just don't take it too seriously!
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Calicut: How and Why Open Hardware and Open Source can and should be used in non-western countries
- La Comunificadora is back with some new, challenging projects
- About Marco
- EU and China must help the world to do the RIGHT thing
- Don't break up Big Tech? Of course
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...