Linux, great scenery and great Italian food... all in one day!
Linux and Free Software are cheaper and robust alternatives to the software you normally find on school or office computers. If you don’t believe it, just have a look at these screenshots of Ubuntu, a version of Linux designed for unexperienced users or let a mom tell you why every family should attend a Linux Day at least once!.
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Post-lockdown Italy is a soccer match begging for live audience
- #Italylockdown is over. Lack of meaning continues
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...