Linux, great scenery and great Italian food... all in one day!
Linux and Free Software are cheaper and robust alternatives to the software you normally find on school or office computers. If you don’t believe it, just have a look at these screenshots of Ubuntu, a version of Linux designed for unexperienced users or let a mom tell you why every family should attend a Linux Day at least once!.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- The "Death of Tumblr" is nothing but proof n. 99999....
- The Internet of Things? Yes, but ONLY if it is OPEN and ORGANIC
- Hugo: a GREAT website generator with a couple pieces missing
- Halloween in Italy: cultural appropriation, or imposition?
- The dark side of resurrecting species from extinction
- How to recover a post that is not even in Google's cache anymore
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...