Linux, great scenery and great Italian food... all in one day!
Linux and Free Software are cheaper and robust alternatives to the software you normally find on school or office computers. If you don’t believe it, just have a look at these screenshots of Ubuntu, a version of Linux designed for unexperienced users or let a mom tell you why every family should attend a Linux Day at least once!.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- Calicut: How and Why Open Hardware and Open Source can and should be used in non-western countries
- La Comunificadora is back with some new, challenging projects
- About Marco
- Why We Should Stop Fetishizing Big Tech
- We DO need a worldwide Amazon service. We just need somebody else to run it
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Two surely unrelated primacies the USA can be proud of
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- DNS glossary and tricks
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...