Two things to remember on Oct 24: Time and Climate
October 24th 2009 has been chosen for two celebrations that this year, for the first time, have been connected to each other. The first one is TAKE BACK YOUR TIME, a North American initiative that everybody, no matter where they live, should take very seriously and personally.
Time is the only thing in your life that you can’t increase. You can only take steps (eating well, avoiding drugs and so on) to not reduce your theoretical life expectancy . After that, you can only maximize the percentage of that time that you spend well, that is doing things that really matter.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- The "Death of Tumblr" is nothing but proof n. 99999....
- The Internet of Things? Yes, but ONLY if it is OPEN and ORGANIC
- Hugo: a GREAT website generator with a couple pieces missing
- Halloween in Italy: cultural appropriation, or imposition?
- The dark side of resurrecting species from extinction
- How to recover a post that is not even in Google's cache anymore
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...