Two things to remember on Oct 24: Time and Climate
October 24th 2009 has been chosen for two celebrations that this year, for the first time, have been connected to each other. The first one is TAKE BACK YOUR TIME, a North American initiative that everybody, no matter where they live, should take very seriously and personally.
Time is the only thing in your life that you can’t increase. You can only take steps (eating well, avoiding drugs and so on) to not reduce your theoretical life expectancy . After that, you can only maximize the percentage of that time that you spend well, that is doing things that really matter.
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- One more proof that private Peak Car is here
- Limits and risks of "data as money"
- Two surely unrelated primacies the USA can be proud of
- First World Luxury Problems
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- DNS glossary and tricks
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...