Courses for digital citizens
Today, our rights and the overall quality of our life heavily depend on how software is used around us. This is true also for people (including children) who don’t care much about computers, or don’t even have one. For this reason, I organize and run several courses, online or not, at all levels, related to the impacts of digital technologies on all aspects of our lives. The current catalog of the courses I organize personally or working for several organizations is available in the Courses section of my home page.
Commenting system (still under test!!!)
You may also:
- Follow my courses on Free Software, Digital Rights and more
- Read my free ebooks and other publications
- Support this and my other works
- What the Trump vs Twitter row REALLY means
- Post-lockdown Italy is a soccer match begging for live audience
- Palm Oil Factoids of 2019, and its next battle
- NextCloud 16 review
- Geopolitical take-away of the week, from UK, Italy and China
- Four ways to take DNS services in your hand and WHY do it
- Save forests, not tigers or wolves
- What if that shooting guy had been a Thru...